The inaugural Direct Booking Summit in APAC set the benchmark for industry conversation. Next year, we’re excited to push the discussion forward in the heart of Bangkok - and we're delighted to announce our venue, the luxurious 5-star Siam Kempinski Hotel.
The summit will bring together hoteliers from across the region to discuss the industry's hottest topics, including:
- Overcoming the challenges around wholesaler rates
- The building blocks of a successful direct booking budget
- 'Super Apps' for travel - the impact of WeChat, Grab and other popular mobile applications on your guest’s booking journey
- The state of Chinese outbound travel
- How to create a revenue management powerhouse at your hotel
- Discover best practices in hotel website UX to boost your conversion rates
As always, we're bringing our delegates a stellar speaker line-up from some of the most exciting players in online travel. Already confirmed for Bangkok are:
- Laura-Marie Arens, Head of Travel Vertical Search APAC, Google
- Adam Phadungsilp, Director of Sales and Marketing, Nouvo City Hotel
- Nick Sanders, Digital & ECommerce Manager, Ovolo Hotel Group
- Kiran Girja, Director of Digital and Loyalty, Park Hotel Group.
- Michael Belanger, VP Revenue and Distribution, GCP Hospitality
- Ayudh Nakaprasit, Owner, Eastiny Pattaya
Head over to our website and book today: save 50% on tickets with our Launch Discount!
And don't forget to check out the highlights video of our first Direct Booking Summit in APAC in Singapore to see what you can expect from our next event in the region.
Digital Marketing Manager