Five continents, 180 countries, one Triptease…
With less than a month to go until Europe’s biggest travel trade show, ITB Berlin, we’re not the only ones getting excited to see what the future of travel has to hold. And might I add, what better place to congregate than the party-centric, historic city of Berlin? Don’t be fooled by our name and love of parties though, we’re on a mission to revolutionise travel.
Like us, you’re probably busy filling your schedule with meetings so here are three reasons why we think you should put ‘Triptease’ firmly in your diary:
1. We are a start-up on a mission to fight travel-booking angst. Hotel bookers take an arduous journey whilst dreaming of their next break, spending on average 45 days trekking around 38 different websites. With every holiday dream there’s an unnecessary booking-battle and we’re here to bring the peace by cutting search-time whilst educating and reassuring consumers as the market continues to change surreptitiously around them. We want to fight this.
2. We have just launched Price Check. It’s a simple website widget that displays live prices from across the web that reduces the need to keep on searching and gives guests the confidence they need to book direct. We'd love to tell you all about it.
3. We were co-founded by three award-winning travel experts who you really should meet:
- Charlie Osmond, Chief Tease. A successful serial entrepreneur and a member of the British Airways Advisory Board who is on a mission to fight travel booking angst.
- Alasdair Snow, Head of Product. Al was named one of TTGs 30 under 30 to watch and knows the travel industry like no other.
- Alexandra Zubko, Head of Business Development. She spent five years as the Global Head of Strategy at Intercontinental Hotels Group and Awarded Young Leader of the Hotel Industry in 2013.
They’ll be at ITB so if you fancy booking a Triptease before they all go, e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you in Berlin!