Pent up demand for travel bookings is at an all-time high, but Covid-19 is continuing to drive fundamental changes in user behavior. That means now is a crucial time to learn what's new and adapt your mobile and website UX to guide every customer seamlessly to make their booking.
To help put hoteliers ahead of the curve when it comes to building a user experience that converts, you can now download our two-part guide to user experience (UX) design for hotels - and join us at the accompanying webinar on July 13th and 14th.
Download the free guide to hotel website UX design
Download part one to learn:
- The challenges of building a successful hotel booking journey online
- The basics of creating a great mobile and desktop experience for customers
- The seven key pillars of UX design.
Download part two to learn:
- The seven newly emerging customer behaviors on the path to purchase
- How your mobile and desktop UX will need to adapt to capture the bounce back in bookings
- The expert tips and tricks that will make good UX truly great.
Join us at our next Triptease Masterclass
Join Triptease Co-founder and Chief Product Officer, Alasdair Snow, and Senior Product Designer and user experience expert, Chimmy Kalu, at our next virtual Masterclass event 'How Covid-19 is changing hotel user experience design: Building mobile and desktop UX that converts'.
APAC: Tuesday 13 July, 4 - 5pm (SGT). Register here.
EMEA: Wednesday 14 July, 3 - 4pm (BST). Register here.
NORAM: Wednesday 14 July, 2 - 3pm (EST). Register here.
Register now to discover how Covid-19 is changing the hotel user experience and how you can create mobile and desktop UX that converts.
If you have any questions about the event, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.